Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Magic Wings Garden

Me and Oliver took a field trip all on our own. We drove all the way to Massachusetts (about an hour from where we live) to go to a Butterfly Garden. There were millions of butterflies flying all over the place. I'll admit that it took me a while to get used to having creepy crawly things on me. One butterfly caught me by surprise and I accidentally flicked him across the pathway. Whoops! It was a very beautiful place and it helped relieve a lot of the moving stress to be in such a beautiful and peaceful place.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

YAY! I'M SO GLAD THAT YOU HAVE A BLOG!! I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE MORE PICTURES OF YOU AND OLIVER!! KEEP UP THE PICTURES SINCE WE DONT GET TO SEE YOU GUYS ANYMORE! LOVE YA

marathon runner said...

I am excited to see you created a blog! it is fun to keep up on peoples lives especially now that you live clear across the US!