Thursday, January 29, 2009

My Camera


This is my trusty camera. My point-and-shoot kodak v803. This little guy has been every where and has photographed some of the most important things in my life and he has finally quit. I have become very attached to him. He has photographed everything from my sandy beaches in california, to my wedding, to third world countries, the birth of Oliver, and 3,000 miles across the country. He has seen sea turtles, mount rushmore, light houses, grand central station, and wall drug. Coast to Coast. oh, how I will miss him. He went before his time but he will always be remembered. I love you Kodak v803, thank you for all the memories.

4 comments:

Traci said...

great post, bummer about the camera though, are you getting a new one???

shaneshaneshane said...

Sad day. But it sounds like it was time for him to go to camera heaven so he could be with his camera friends: Disposable and Polaroid. I hear you guys got a sweet new camera, yeah? Looking forward to some excellent pics!

clarisajo said...

We do have a sweet new camera. It's a canon rebel xsi (http://bryanwilliamsblog.blogspot.com/2008/10/our-new-camera.html) and is amazing to work with. It takes great pictures and reacts amazingly to photoshop. But I would still like to have a little point-and-shoot around to carry with me everywhere.

Jarmandashmar said...

Clair! I hate it when they do that, you start to get attached and then they have to leave you:( P.S. is that the house you live in? It's freaking adorable! How's Oliver? Is he crawling yet? How's Connecticut? Pretty sure it's freezing over here, like always:)