Friday, September 26, 2008

Bryan and Oliver

There is nothing cuter than Oliver and his dad. They are 2 peas in pod and completely lovable.



a couple hours old and already the do the same things

at the beach


at the aquarium, I believe they are looking at a
snake (just being boys)

Riding the train to NYC


cuddling at the farm


flying like an air plane


hanging out


wrestling in the leaves


their favorite thing to do, eat

I don't know what I would do without my boys. They keep life interesting and they are so full of love that I always have enough. Here's to my boys.

4 comments:

J-Babe said...

Oh my goodness! I miss that little guy! When are you guys coming down to I.F.??

Anonymous said...

Clair! I can't believe he's getting so big! I want to hold him and give him a big kiss!! Thats the age that I love, they are so cute and cuddly! I hope to have one soon ;)...tell your boys I love em' (& you too:)) Can't wait to see you at Thanksgiving!

marathon runner said...

OH MY GOSH! hw looks so much like Bryan!

PrincessMcKenzie said...

oh my gosh!! he is so cute! when are you guy coming down to visit?