Monday, November 3, 2008

Autumn in Connecticut

There are a few things in my life that I really love.
1. My Family
2. The LDS Church
3. Holiday
4. Autumn

All my life I have wanted to move to connecticut and live here during the fall. People come from all over the world to see the fall in New England and it's where I have always wanted to be. I have spents 20 autumns in Idaho and let me tell you it's stinks compared to New England. Now don't get all upset and offended. Let me tell you that Idaho is great and I loved it there but it has nothing on the fall in New England. My sister-in-law made me a quilt and the hillside looks just like it. All my favorite colors all wrapped up into one scenic beautiful hillside. It is better here than I had ever dreamed of. I can't even begin to describe the beauty that I am living in. I'm not a desert person, or a mountain person, I'm not a beach person, I am most definitely a hills and trees type person. I haven't felt claustrophobic like a lot of people when they first come out. I just feel like this is place I am suppose to be at this time. Like I said before it has always been my dream to live here in the fall and I'm livin' the dream.

2 comments:

Ben said...

I'm way jealous. We hope that someday soon we will be able to experience Fall in New Haven...

Bita said...

Oh - I soooo miss the maple in my old front yard!!!! I bet it's blooming wonderfully with bright red colors! You should drive by - it makes for some AWESOME pictures/angles. There;s just NOTHING better than a good Indian Summer! I'll miss it terribly because fall is my fave season as well. :( Sending you lots of love...

xox