Monday, December 8, 2008

Christmas Stories

Well, it's Christmas time and I don't have any of my normal Christmas stuff because it is all still packed away in Idaho but I want to start some traditions in my family and do what I can with what we have. What I'm looking for is Christmas Stories so that we can read a story each night this Christmas season and get in the spirit. If you have a favorite Christmas story that you wouldn't mind sharing with us please e-mail it to me. Thank you so much.

2 comments:

Casidy Blacker said...

Do you want us to copy the christmas book for you?

Traci said...

Hey- I have a Christmas countdown book which has a scripture, song, and story for each day. It was a gift from my mom, you are totally welcome to borrow it and copy it, if you would like.
I don't have your e-mail, I will try to give you a call this week!