Friday, October 10, 2008

Blacker Family Visit - Day 7

The last day my family was here was sadly a bust. We went in to Hartford just to see the city and a few things that are in there. Hartford is about the size of Boise. We went to see the Mark Twain (Tom Sawyer (: ) House but the tour for 11:00 was full and the next one started at 12:30 but that was too late so my family just walked around the museum for a little bit. We decided to also hit the carousel. (My family likes carousels.) The website said that their fall hours were Tuesday through Sunday 11:00 - 6:00. We arrived at 12:30 and it was closed! They had a sign on the outside saying their fall hours were thursday through Sunday. So we didn't get to ride the carousel either. We dropped my family off at the airport and said goodbye. I really miss them already. They were so much fun to have around. It was nice to have people around who really knew us and loved us no matter what. We were really missing Idaho until we read the weather report. . .now we just miss the people in Idaho. Just to let you all know WE MISS YOU!!Katie and Ollie on the slide.Casidy getting ready to race me down the slide.Kent is playing Twinkle twinkle little star.Family picture in front of the close Carousel.Grandma and Oliver

2 comments:

marathon runner said...

Looks like your family had a great visit! So much to do. I bet they had a great time

J-Babe said...

i love that last picture of your mom kissing Ollie. I bet you had so much fun being around your family. Can't wait to see you guys.