Tuesday, October 21, 2008

I've been tagged

1 - My husband has never seen my natural hair color, except in my roots.
2 - I have a fear of stickiness
3 - I have been in 19 States this year (idaho, nevada, utah, arizona, montana, wyoming, south dakota, Minnesota, Illinois, Wisconsin, Indiana, Ohio, Pennsylvania, New York, Massachusetes, Connecticut, Vermont, New Hampshire, and Rhode Island )
4 - I have never had a cavitiy filled.
5 - I love to dance to ska music
6 - Indiana Jones was my first true love (n0t Harrison Ford)
7 - My favorite book is Angus, Thongs, and Full Frontal Snogging

I tag -
Casidy
Amanda
Paula
Anji
Traci
Ben and Catherine
Drew Ann

4 comments:

Traci said...

I've been tagged! I heart SKA music!
I can give you directions to the patch we went too, really fun!

Sam said...

Um...What is your natural hair color?
I hate being sticky too. Especially kids.

clarisajo said...

My natural hair color is mouse brown. I hate it.

J-Babe said...

Wow I' am impressed that you have never had a cavity filled, does that mean you don't have any cavities? Oh and what is SKA music?