Thursday, October 2, 2008

Blacker Family Visit - Day 1

Today we showed my family around the local area and the places that me and Bryan visit often. First we went to the 4H Auer Farm and picked raspberries. I love the farm it always makes me feel better when I'm missing home. Then we went to the local scrapbook store and bought some local Connecticut things for my sister's scrapbooks. We visited the museum that me and Oliver volunteer at and they got the history of the town. It was a fun day and raspberry picking was a favorite of the day.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm sure you were excited to see some familiar faces. It looks like you had a fun time!!

marathon runner said...

how fun to have your family come to visit and in the fall when the colors change. I bet they are having a great time

Sam said...

How awesome to have your family come to visit you. I bet you are having soo much fun, and I also bet it quelches the homesickness. HAVE FUN!