Sunday, February 21, 2010

Mom Mishaps

I have a lot to update on but here is a quick list of a few "Mom Mishaps" that have gone down in our lovely home in the last month:

1- Tried to make cute valentine suckers from Peppermint candy canes - melted them all over my cookie sheet (twice) and had to go buy those store valentine's instead. Bryan voted for the WWF kind but I shot that down quicker than a starving rattle snake and we went with Cars instead.

2- Tried, without success, to keep my house clean. Why I even bother is still a mystery to me.

3- Baked super soft chunky chocolate chips and burned the first batch. Bless my husband, he ate them and said they were wonderful. There is an art to cookie baking that I just plain don't understand. I think I'll just stick with what I know; Tannies.

4- Racked up a $6 library fine then had to use our toll money to pay for it.

5- Over reacted to my husband twice in the last 48 hours.

6- Fell asleep on the couch and woke up to Oliver crying for Giraffe, who never even made it into bed... whoops.

7- Was so busy this month that I forgot to take the time to enjoy those little moments with Oliver. There is going to be some new prioritizing for this month.

0 comments: