Monday, February 22, 2010

Week 8: Feb. 14-20

Okay, this is small bit of fudging. This actually happened on the 13th but it was part of my birthday/valentine's day so I'm claiming it happened on Valentine's day.

Bryan surprised me with two tickets to Lion King on Broadway. It was certainly a surprise. I had been asking for them every time he asked what I wanted but I didn't really think that would be what I would get. I thought I was getting a mixer but this was so much better.

It was so amazing! The costumes were just beautiful. The music was a good mix of my cartoon favorites and real African feeling music. I was in shock just being there. In fact it's still hard for me to wrap my head around. It was such a wonderful gift and I truly loved it.

Thank you, Bryan!

3 comments:

geeda said...

We saw it on Broadway too.
It was so awesome, you can't even explain it. Wish I could see it many times, and take all my kids and grandkids...glad you had a great time.

Traci said...

that is a fun surprise!! would love to go see another broadway!

pms said...

Scott and I are seeing in in Las Vegas in two weeks! (my mom's birthday)